Exploring C++ The Programmers Introduction to C++

Your comment You are on C Plus Plus Edit posts?
 
This book has been more difficult and time consuming than any of my previous books. I appreciate beyond words the patience of Apress and the staff who helped bring this project to fruition: particularly Matthew Moodie and Richard Dal Porto. I am especially grateful to my Technical Reviewer, Francis Glassborow, whose deep knowledge of C++ has saved me from mistakes big and small. If any technical errors remain, no doubt I introduced them too late in the editing cycle for Francis to spot them. Most of all, I thank my wife, Cheryl, whose support and encouragement sustained me when I lacked the strength to carry on. I also thank my children who put up with days and evenings without me while I finished this book. I love you all. Finally, I thank the scientists and doctors who have worked miracles in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, permitting me to continue to work, write, and play.
Note:- All Books Are Here For Knowledge Only.Thank You.!!   
Size: 2.29 MB (2,411,567 bytes)
Book Title: Exploring C++ The Programmers Introduction to C++
Total Pages: 704
Posted By: Shakil Ilyas

 
« Previous
 
Next »
 

0 comments:

Your comment / Exploring C++ The Programmers Introduction to C++